• Todas las Comunidades
    • Todas las Comunidades
    • Foros
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Avanzado

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Unable to verify Wix site for Safe Search

Hi,

Having followed the instructions I'm not able to verify my site ( www.kairosmultisport.co.uk) and having looked at the forum I've not seen a solution that I can implement myself. I'd appreciate some support with this issue.

Many thanks

Mark

Respuestas

Kudos0

Re: Unable to verify Wix site for Safe Search

Hello Mark. Looking at the DOM explorer developer tools I see your metadata has been inserted on line #33 of the main site page. It should be inserted on line #3 in the <header> area. Please see my screenshot for the incorrect metatag placement. Once the metatag placement is corrected the Websafe team can process the site. I will notify them on your behalf.

Cheers

"From DOS to Windows10 what a journey it has been" / MS Certified Professional / Windows 10 Home / Professional x 64 version 1903 / build 18362.239 / N360 Deluxe 22.17.3.50 / Norton Core v.282 on Android 2.00
Kudos0

Hello Mark DS Ross

Welcome to the Norton Community Forum.

I found your Meta Tag. Your Meta Tag may be placed on any line of the Head section of your Home Page. I hope your Meta Tag actually has those 3 dash marks in a row like that. Please check if your Meta Tag is exactly like the one that is in the Head of your Home Page. I will notify the Safe Web Team

Please stay tuned to this Thread for a response from the Safe Web Team on Wednesday night after midnight EDT.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.3.50 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Accepted Solution
Kudos0

Hi Mark DS Ross

We have manually verified ownership of your website 'kairosmultisport.co.uk' and it is currently rated green in safeweb.norton.com.

https://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?url=kairosmultisport.co.uk

Cops

Kudos0

Hi All, thank you so much for all your support, great response from the forum/Norton and all is now resolved. 

Many thanks

Mark

Kudos0

Glad we could help Mark. Have an awesome week.

Cheers

"From DOS to Windows10 what a journey it has been" / MS Certified Professional / Windows 10 Home / Professional x 64 version 1903 / build 18362.239 / N360 Deluxe 22.17.3.50 / Norton Core v.282 on Android 2.00
Kudos0

Hello Mark

You are very welcome and I'm sure Cops would say the same thing.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.3.50 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.