• Todas las Comunidades
    • Todas las Comunidades
    • Foros
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Avanzado

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Restore Files using Norton Online Backup

I am using Norton Online Backup and have subscribed for 50 GB of online storage.  My backups use only 21 GB of this.  I have been trying to use the Restore feature from the dropdown menu of "File Actions".  When I click on "Restore Files" nothing happens.  My computer is running Windows 7.  The last time I used Support, the person said that this was a storage issue at the Data Center and that I was not doing anything wrong.  He said that he would have a technician from the Data Center call me.  I have been waiting 3 days.  What can I do to solve this problem?

Respuestas

Kudos0

Re: Restore Files using Norton Online Backup

I am using Norton Online Backup and have subscribed for 50 GB of online storage.  My backups use only 21 GB of this.  I have been trying to use the Restore feature from the dropdown menu of "File Actions".  When I click on "Restore Files" nothing happens.  My computer is running Windows 7.  The last time I used Support, the person said that this was a storage issue at the Data Center and that I was not doing anything wrong.  He said that he would have a technician from the Data Center call me.  I have been waiting 3 days.  What can I do to solve this problem?

Kudos0

Re: Restore Files using Norton Online Backup

Roshong--  I'm having the same problem - running Win7 64, tried to restore files to my PC after a crash and the restore process has been stuck on "Server preparing restore" for over an hour now, so it's not looking too good!  Did you find a solution to your restore problem?

Norton--  When should I expect to get the restored files in the "Restored Files: folder?  We're only talking about a couple GB so it shouldn't be a big deal.  Do you have to mount a volume and find the data or something?  Or is my restore request stuck and going to time out?

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.