• Todas las Comunidades
    • Todas las Comunidades
    • Foros
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Avanzado

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

cannot use free online back up

when i try to set my backup set to go to the free online back up I get a window asking for my email address then password to sign into my norton account. When I enter the password it goes back to the entering email address.

I have activated the free online storage and it says i have used 0 space.

i have tried to uninstall and reinstall using the tool provided but it doesnt seem to work.

Respuestas

Kudos0

Re: cannot use free online back up

Hello

That sounds like your account may not have been provisioned properly. Which specific product are you trying to utilize and where did you register?

Kudos0

I have the latest Norton 360 that comes with the free online storage of 2gb

It says my account is activated and I have used 0 of the space.

When it try to use the online back up thru Norton it says it needs my email address to sign into my account, then asks for my password then it goes back to asking for my email. Its like a loop that I cannot get out of.

Kudos0

It definitely should not be looping like that once you have it activated. The backup function is all through the installed Norton 360 client. As long as you're trying to access the backup through there and not an external website it should take you directly into the Backup setup.

Can you please reach out to support at www.norton.com/chat and have them look at the account? If they are not able to sort it out after the initial inquiry let me know.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.