• Todas las Comunidades
    • Todas las Comunidades
    • Foros
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Avanzado

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Additional online storage: Where's the purchase button gone... NOBU

I need to buy additional online storage for NOBU.  I previously purchased additional space at the start of November but now there seems to be no link on the Norton site or via the "buy now" link within NOBU to purchase further storage.

Selecting the "buy now" link (or the link within the "you are running out of space" message) within NOBU sends me to the N360 product renew page.  I do not want to buy N360 as all my products have +6 months until license expiry.

Where is the page to purchase 25Gb; 50Gb storage gone?

Does Norton not want my money?

Respuestas

Kudos0

Re: Additional online storage: Where's the purchase button gone... NOBU

I need to buy additional online storage for NOBU.  I previously purchased additional space at the start of November but now there seems to be no link on the Norton site or via the "buy now" link within NOBU to purchase further storage.

Selecting the "buy now" link (or the link within the "you are running out of space" message) within NOBU sends me to the N360 product renew page.  I do not want to buy N360 as all my products have +6 months until license expiry.

Where is the page to purchase 25Gb; 50Gb storage gone?

Does Norton not want my money?

Kudos0

Thank you for reporting this problem. This was fixed on the NOBU website. Please let us know if you still see this problem. 

Accepted Solution
Kudos0

I can confirm that this is now fixed. Thks.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.