• Todas las Comunidades
    • Todas las Comunidades
    • Foros
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Avanzado

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos1 Stats

Thank You Mike

Befor I spoke to Mike on Teir 3 telephone help, I was totaly overwhemed by Online Back up. I could not do anything. After about a 30 minute conversation with mike, I am getting it all figued out. Mike was patient and truely wanted to help. Now it is clear to me,

Thanks,

Bill

Respuestas

Kudos0

Re: Thank You Mike

Befor I spoke to Mike on Teir 3 telephone help, I was totaly overwhemed by Online Back up. I could not do anything. After about a 30 minute conversation with mike, I am getting it all figued out. Mike was patient and truely wanted to help. Now it is clear to me,

Thanks,

Bill

Kudos0

Yes Mike is awesome, the datacenter guys are SoCal based.  So having that is AWESOME!

Herp?
Kudos0

As Mike's direct manager I'd like to thank you both for sharing your experience. It's always great to hear such positive feedback.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.