• Todas las Comunidades
    • Todas las Comunidades
    • Foros
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Avanzado

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Online Backup login

Hi,

I've just purchased the Norton Online Backup, and I'm trying to log into the account, but when I enter my username and password, it confirms that the details are conrrect and then redirects me back to the login page instead of the Online Backup homepage.

Has anyone experienced this problem?

Respuestas

Kudos0

Re: Online Backup login

Hi,

I've just purchased the Norton Online Backup, and I'm trying to log into the account, but when I enter my username and password, it confirms that the details are conrrect and then redirects me back to the login page instead of the Online Backup homepage.

Kudos0

OMcHale wrote:

Hi,

Hi,
Have you run any scans and if so what were the results? That doesn't sound like normal operations for the product.

Keep us posted

Dick Win 10x64 current current NSBU
Kudos0

Hi Dick,

If by 'scans' you mean system scans of my computer, yes I have and results were normal - clean.

To give a more accurate description of what I'm doing:

1. Right click on the NOBU icon in my notification tray. Auto opens browser page confirming that I haven't completed setup of my product....Click continue.

2.  Redirected to NOBU Sign In page. 

3. Enter my correct sign in details.

4. Redirected to previously mentioned error page.

If I try to login to NOBU through my NIS, I'm given an error message that a connection cannot be made. Please try again.

Does this offer any new insights?

Thanks

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.