• Todas las Comunidades
    • Todas las Comunidades
    • Foros
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Avanzado

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos11 Stats

Bring back The Local Identity Safe!

Just so the powers that be don't think that the community has finally accepted the Cloud Identity Safe instead of the local one I thought I'd start a new thread to remind them!  Having my information stored someplace else instead of where I have control over it is not acceptable.  Maybe it's helpful if you use multiple computers and want to share your information but when you use a single computer there is no need in it nor to most users want to do it.

If Symantec truly cares about their customers they will listen to them and give us back the option to have a local Identity Safe without having to jump through hoops to do it!

Respuestas

Kudos2 Stats

Re: Bring back The Local Identity Safe!

Hi,

There is a long and ongoing thread in the product suggestion forum advocating this same action. Please add your voice there as well. It can't hurt and it might help.

Stay well and surf safe

Dick Win 10x64 current current NSBU
Kudos2 Stats

I realized that, I posted and it multiple times.  I wanted to start a new post to keep it fresh in Norton's mind!

Kudos1 Stats

Msradell wrote:

I realized that, I posted and it multiple times.  I wanted to start a new post to keep it fresh in Norton's mind!

Feel free

You aren't alone in making that request

Dick Win 10x64 current current NSBU
Kudos1 Stats

Could you post the link to where this topic is at. I don;t know my way around the compter to well but would like to read what is saying about this new toolbar since I do not like it.

sher

Kudos0

Windows 7 HP SP1 32-bit | Chrome 65.0.3325.146 | NS 22.12.1.15

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.