• Toute la Communauté
    • Toute la Communauté
    • Forums
    • Idées
    • Blogs
Avancé

Pas ce que vous cherchiez ? Demandez aux experts !

Ce sujet a besoin d'une solution.
Remerciements0

Carolyn J

Confused.  I purchased Norton Security with Backup for 5 applications  in August 2015 and had it installed by Bureau En Gros on my Windows 8.1 laptop.  Then changed OS to Windows 10.  I noticed though that it says it is installed on my Memo Pad and Computer Windows 7.1.  How come this computer never did run Windows 7.1.and now it says installed on Windows 7.1?  How will I know if I am covered for Windows 10 especially Microsoft Edge and how do I rectify this error?

Thanks for any help given

Thématiques: Compatibility

Réponses

Remerciements0

Re: Carolyn J

Remerciements0

Hello Carolyn J cjwhi...

Please try going into your manage.norton.com website. In the site, you can rename the computers to anything you would like to name them.  Please make sure that management is turned on in your Norton programs. If you have any problems doing it, you can call customer support. They can do it for you..

www.norton.com/chat

Please come back and let us know how you made out.

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.18.0.213 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Remerciements0

Carolyn.

With Windows 10 and the Edge browser, you are protected while browsing the internet, but you will not be able to use the Norton Toolbar, or its features. Microsoft has not allowed any third party add ons for their new browser. This functionality is supposed to be added at a later date to be determined by Microsoft.

As to whether you are protected, as long as you see a green checkmark on the Norton icon in the system tray, Norton is protecting you.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.