• Toute la Communauté
    • Toute la Communauté
    • Forums
    • Idées
    • Blogs
Avancé

Pas ce que vous cherchiez ? Demandez aux experts !

Ce sujet a besoin d'une solution.
Remerciements0

Norton help videos, some working, others the page grays out,and has sound only

Thématiques: Norton Support

Réponses

Remerciements0

Re: Norton help videos, some working, others the page grays out,and has sound only

Hello actionman. Your post is seriously vague in that, we don't know your OS or browser(s) being used. Your Norton product version, the latest being 22.14.0.54. What sites are you visiting. Much appreciated if you'd update us with more info to assist with.

Cheers

"From DOS to Windows10 what a journey it has been" / MS Certified Professional / Windows 10 Home / Professional x 64 version 1903 / build 18362.295 / N360 Deluxe 22.18.0.213 / Norton Core v.282 on Android 2.00
Remerciements0

Re: Norton help videos, some working, others the page grays out,and has sound only

Hello

Here is the link for the Videos. They are Norton Help videos, but they are a little bit old as they are from 2015 and 2016. I just tried about 3 or 4 of them. 1 didn't work

https://community.norton.com/en/forums/norton-video-tutorials-0

I would agree that Norton needs to update these Help Videos.

Windows 7 Pro 64 bit

I E 11

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.18.0.213 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Remerciements0

Thanks for offering to help, product version is 22.14.0.54 ( windows7 home premium)  and i use google chrome.

I have since noticed,that the videos marked most used are working all the others, the page grays out and just has sound 

Remerciements1 Stats

Actionman, here is an article which MAY explain the issue you are having.

https://www.neowin.net/news/google-chrome-will-block-auto-playing-videos-based-on-your-browsing-habits

Cheers

"From DOS to Windows10 what a journey it has been" / MS Certified Professional / Windows 10 Home / Professional x 64 version 1903 / build 18362.295 / N360 Deluxe 22.18.0.213 / Norton Core v.282 on Android 2.00
Remerciements0

Hi @actionman,

https://community.norton.com/en/forums/norton-video-tutorials-0

Thanks for reporting in Norton Community Forums. I will update once post is updated with current video links. 

Sunil_GA | Norton Forums Administrator | Symantec Corporation
Remerciements0

Thanks Sunil

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.18.0.213 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.