• Toute la Communauté
    • Toute la Communauté
    • Forums
    • Idées
    • Blogs
Avancé

Pas ce que vous cherchiez ? Demandez aux experts !

Ce sujet a besoin d'une solution.
Remerciements0

How to tell if verification done correctly.

I've registered my site for checking, not sure if everything was done correctly.  No response of any kind whether it is or is not correct.  How do I find this information?

https://www.cabochonsandmore.com

Réponses

Remerciements0

Re: How to tell if verification done correctly.

Hello. I was ask for this to be move to the correct board, over in the Safe Web thread. It will get better visibility there.

Cheers

"From DOS to Windows10 what a journey it has been" / MS Certified Professional / Windows 10 Home / Professional x 64 version 1903 / build 18362.175 / N360 Deluxe 22.17.2.47 / Norton Core v.282 on Android 2.00
Remerciements0

Hello lbey2016

Welcome to the Norton Community Forum

Please post your Meta Tag in your next post. Once I can see the Meta Tag, then I can notify the Safe Web Team to verify and evaluate.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.2.47 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Remerciements0

Thank you.  I wasn't sure which to use, so Tech automatically meant help to me.  

Remerciements0

Hello lbey2016

Please register your website with Safe Web.

http://safeweb.norton.com/help/site_owners

Please post the Meta Tag that you receive in the email from.the Safe Web. I need that so I can ask the Safe Web Team to verify and evaluate your website. Is your website ownership already verified? If it is, then I can ask the Safe Web Team to evaluate your website.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.2.47 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Remerciements0

Hello lbey2016

I can help you to get your website verified. I looked at your website and I could not find your Meta Tag. Please paste the Meta Tag in your next post so that I can help you. Then you will know if it was done correctly. If it was done correctly,  then I can let the Safe Web Team know.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.