• Toute la Communauté
    • Toute la Communauté
    • Forums
    • Idées
    • Blogs
Avancé

Pas ce que vous cherchiez ? Demandez aux experts !

Remerciements0

No Updates All Day

I guess this happens from time to time ... running NS V22.17.1.50 and haven't had any updates of any type all day today.  Even after running manual live update.  No errors, just saying that I have the latest protection updates.  I'm figuring something is up on Norton's end with their servers.

Anybody else seeing no updates today?

Réponses

Remerciements1 Stats

Re: No Updates All Day

Hello Brocktoon. My history shows a total of 3 live update sessions for a total of 5 updates since boot-up this morning.

Cheers

"From DOS to Windows10 what a journey it has been" / MS Certified Professional / Windows 10 Home / Professional x 64 version 1903 / build 18362.239 / N360 Deluxe 22.17.3.50 / Norton Core v.282 on Android 2.00
Remerciements0

Thanks for the update.  I have no control over what live update server I can connect with.  I'm located in the north east US.  My guess is my location isn't getting any updates as I don't think there's anything wrong with my software.  Hopefully someone from Norton will eventually read this and check on the servers.

Remerciements0

My history shows 2 updates this morning. Weekends can see fewer updates with less staff on duty. 

Check again after the weekend to see what updates you get.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Remerciements0

The same here and you can not reach anyone by site nor phone.

Remerciements0

Hello

I have had no live updates  either automatically or manually since 10:13 AM on Sunday in the US NE. Perhaps all the rain we have had since Sat. has drowned out the server in the cloud   We do know that servers in the Cloud are not up in the Sky. They are in a Secure location and in a Secured computer.

Oops It's just after midnight EDT and I just got my first manual live update containing 3 files and one of them is a SDS file. I had none on Sunday which actually isn't that bad considering I only get 1 on Sat. & Sun.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.3.50 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Remerciements0

Hello. Same here. :D I didn't receive any update for about 18 hours. (on Sunday).

I received an update TODAY containing 4 files. Reputation Revocation List, SDS, Web Protection and Whitelist. :D

Here is the screenshot of my LiveUpdate report. Look at the times. :D

Remerciements0

Thanks all for the replies!  Yep, sometime overnight updates finally started coming through.  This morning I was getting updates again

Remerciements0

My Live Updates was running over 2 hours without any progress. Finally just shut down the PC. Called the help desk and was told it should only take about 15 minutes. Should I just let it run overnight (over 8 hours) to see if it completes or is there a problem I am now aware of? I currently do not have the green checkmark so my Norton is not up to date.

Remerciements0

Hi,trojnfn. Try a full restart of your computer, and run Live Update manually until no more are found restarting when requested.

Then if that brings you up to date, restart once more.

Windows 10 Home X 64

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.