• Toute la Communauté
    • Toute la Communauté
    • Forums
    • Idées
    • Blogs
Avancé

Pas ce que vous cherchiez ? Demandez aux experts !

Ce sujet a besoin d'une solution.
Remerciements0

Auto fill doesn't work..

Hello there I'm having trouble with the apps 'Auto fill' and it has never worked since I've been using it. I have to leave the app  I'm trying to log into and have to copy and paste my username, and password every time.The Wallet card details don't Auto fill either and again I have to copy and paste card details. I'm using NPM on a Blackberry KEYone 2Running Android Version:Oreo 8.1.0Released With:Nougat 7.1.1.Maybe you can address this as I've noticed there's other users with the same issue?Kind regards 

Réponses

Remerciements0

Re: Auto fill doesn't work..

The app login only works for apps that Norton has set up within the NPM app. What app are you trying to use this feature for?

Here is the latest list I have been able to get. I keep asking for an update, but have not been able to get any newer list.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Remerciements0

Hi Thanks for the reply yes Obviously I have the log in credentials listed inside the app! It is failing within all apps (Android,google play store).. I’m wondering if you mean they will only work using the Norton browser from inside the app ,and therefore they will be ‘desktop ‘ sites that get logged into , not the ‘apps’ related to those pages? The NPM is also in the App Store,so I presumed it would be compatible with other Apps..

Remerciements0

That list is so outdated! It’s on V 6.2.1 in the App Store (6/03/19)... Either way this app is useless for logging into ANY of the apps ,no auto fill... Everything has to be done manually,switching between apps is ridiculous. Maybe it’s just on my device ..?
Remerciements0

The Google Play Store should not need a signin every time you access it. And the apps would not get signed in through a browser, so that should not be an issue. 

Is there another app(s) you are trying to use this feature for?

Have you tried one of the apps on the list to see if you can get the feature to work? 

Remerciements0

Hello No I meant that I'd bracketed (Android, Google play store) just to say what my system was and OS,not that I couldn't log into it. I had to log into this page to reply and the NPM worked ,so I will try some others today . Maybe it's because it's a Norton page ,but I will others and let you know. Thanks for your reply
Remerciements0

I may have misread your first post. I thought you were inquiring about NPM logging you into apps, such as Facebook, or a banking app.

I now see what you are referring to. NPM will not fill any information from the vault on web sites. What version of NPM are you using? I just tested with 6.3.0.2059 and could not get NPM to fill in login information. I just downloaded an update available to ver 6.3.0.2073, but still no filling of logins. 

Please open your NPM app and tap on Help. Then tap the box beside Enable Debug Log. Then try logging into a few web sites. When the logins do not work, go back to the settings page again, and tap on Send Error Report. Fill in what information you can add, and include your forum user name and a link to this forum thread.

Once you submit the logs, let me know, and I'll let my Norton contacts know to look for them.

Remerciements0

@ameec65

Have you been able to submit logs to Norton? 

Remerciements0

Ya I have not submitted logs to Norton because I cannot. Though I was on the phone w at least 3 different 1st level mobile support techs who promised higher level escalation which never happened. Finally read somewhere and was told by a 4th  tech that norton no longer supports Apple products. 

So what good is the NPW if all mobile devices are Apple???

I'm in the process of transferring to another PW keeper. 

By the way: in my last conversation w a tech guy he told me they couldn’t help but to ask the community. What a joke!

Remerciements0

@bmiller

This is the first I have heard about Norton Password Manager not supporting Apple products. And I was recently in touch with a Norton employee about the issues you and I are seeing. 

Anyway. Good luck with your new PW manager choice.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.