• Toute la Communauté
    • Toute la Communauté
    • Forums
    • Idées
    • Blogs
Avancé

Pas ce que vous cherchiez ? Demandez aux experts !

Remerciements0

Conflictin​g messages from NOBU's Space Calculation Manager

I have an issue with NOBU? Can anyone help? Or get me to someone who can help? What is happening with all of my clients who I've talked into using NOBU is that their Online storage accounts are filling up and then their automatic backups stop because server side believes there isn't anymore space when there is - As an example this morning the NOBU server refused to complete my backup said I was out of space. I checked and saw that I had used up 14 of my 25 GBs of storage space. The NOBU interface reports me at 25 of 25 though... See?

Hey

My workaround has been that I go around to each business or individual and purge their online storage to give them enough space to start over, but I can't keep doing that. The pix below is after I purged all of our online storage and am about to start over ( again )....

This has been going on now since last year. HELP!

Dave @ PC Rescue 

(Removed e-mail address)

Réponses

Remerciements0

Re: Conflictin​g messages from NOBU's Space Calculation Manager

I have an issue with NOBU? Can anyone help? Or get me to someone who can help? What is happening with all of my clients who I've talked into using NOBU is that their Online storage accounts are filling up and then their automatic backups stop because server side believes there isn't anymore space when there is - As an example this morning the NOBU server refused to complete my backup said I was out of space. I checked and saw that I had used up 14 of my 25 GBs of storage space. The NOBU interface reports me at 25 of 25 though... See?

Hey

My workaround has been that I go around to each business or individual and purge their online storage to give them enough space to start over, but I can't keep doing that. The pix below is after I purged all of our online storage and am about to start over ( again )....

This has been going on now since last year. HELP!

Dave @ PC Rescue 

(Removed e-mail address)

Remerciements0

Re: Conflictin​g messages from NOBU's Space Calculation Manager

Hello dntaylor,

Can you please send the Norton account email addresses used to login to Norton Online Backup? I can then have the quotas checked and corrected. So I know what the message is pertaining to also reference the details provided here but you don't have to provide screenshots again.

Since this is a public forum you want to send that kind of info via private message only. Directions on how to do so can be located here.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.