• Toute la Communauté
    • Toute la Communauté
    • Forums
    • Idées
    • Blogs
Avancé

Pas ce que vous cherchiez ? Demandez aux experts !

Remerciements0

New Backup says "Backup failed (out of storage space) " even though there is plenty left.

Backup has been running fine, now it says "Backup failed (out of storage space) "  even though there is plenty left.

Not too many files were changed since the last backup.

I'm attaching a text file that shows the file sizes.

There are 2 PCs in the Backup file 15.98 GB  & 1.55 GB . I tried backing up the larger one.

Réponses

Remerciements0

Re: New Backup says "Backup failed (out of storage space) " even though there is plenty left.

You are trying to backup 15 GB of data but you are having nearly 9 gb of free space thats the problem here .

Try backing up 1 or 2 gb data

I hope it will work fine

Reply if you have any questions

Thanks and regards

S.Venkatesh

Remerciements0

Re: New Backup says "Backup failed (out of storage space) " even though there is plenty left.

Hi Georgia_Retiree,

The online storage space will be unique for this. As i understand that you have totally 25GB of Online storage space and trying to do the back, if you have modified the file which you already save Norton will consider that as a New file and it will backup the file as a new one( it won't over write the existing file), that migh be the problem you migh be facing it or kindly check the file size which you are trying to backup that will resolve your problem.

Feel free to reply if incase not solved, Happy to answer.

Regards,

Dilip R

Remerciements1 Stats

Georgia

It sounds like the quota may be out of sync. This may happen if the backup gets abnormally terminated. I've sent you a private message with steps to take to get the matter resolved. Please follow those steps and we can get the issue sorted for you.

Remerciements0

please configure ur backup settings . like just click on BACKUP>MANAGE BACKUP SETTINGS>select WHERE ,WHAT, WHEN .>>save the settings >>then it will be asking to provide ur login password for norton account >>provide that >>then Run the Back Up......It will work ,give a try .And let me know the status.

Remerciements0

Pronoy,

Thanks for helping but that has no bearing on the described issue. NOBU is tied to the Norton account so when you login to the service you've logged into the Norton account as well.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.