• Toute la Communauté
    • Toute la Communauté
    • Forums
    • Idées
    • Blogs
Avancé

Pas ce que vous cherchiez ? Demandez aux experts !

Remerciements0

Norton Identify Safe Lock on my Windows Internet Explorer

The little lock logo from my identify safe has gone missing for the second time.  I previously had to have someone in the Chat room to fix it for me.  How do I get this back by myself?  There's a little circle with a check mark in it that I can access the safe, but I cannot use it for my logins. 

Réponses

Remerciements0

Re: Norton Identify Safe Lock on my Windows Internet Explorer

The little lock logo from my identify safe has gone missing for the second time.  I previously had to have someone in the Chat room to fix it for me.  How do I get this back by myself?  There's a little circle with a check mark in it that I can access the safe, but I cannot use it for my logins. 

Remerciements0

Hello ginico55,

Welcome to the Norton Forums, The issue may be because of the Norton Toolbar might be disabled. To Enable it You can try

1) Internet Explorer: Go To Tools or (Press Alt and T consequently in your keyboard)--> Manage Add-ons--> Select Toolbars and Extentions(On Leftside Pane)---> Enable Norton Toolbar (If Disabled)(Browse through and you could find at last underv Symantec).

2) If it is Enabled : Go To View or (Press Alt and V consequently in your keyboard)--> Toolbars--> Check the Norton Toolbar if it is not checked

3) If both of them does not work, Reset your Internet Explorer by Tools or (Press Alt and T consequently in your keyboard)--> Internet Options--> Advanced Tab--> Reset

After that restart your Internet Explorer and Follow the first step

Remerciements0

I have the same issue. The Norton Toolbars works just fine on Chrome. But for my IE 7 (I know its weired that I am still on 7 - but thats what my employer supports), the Toolbar doesn't shows up at all.

I followed up all of the above instructions but it didn'w work. I can see Norton Identity Protection and Norton Identity Safe Toolbar as enabled. But the toolbar doesn't shows up. Under the View tab, I don't see any option to enable the toolbar.

Btw, wonderful product!

Remerciements0

miteshm wrote:

I have the same issue. The Norton Toolbars works just fine on Chrome. But for my IE 7 (I know its weired that I am still on 7 - but thats what my employer supports), the Toolbar doesn't shows up at all.

I followed up all of the above instructions but it didn'w work. I can see Norton Identity Protection and Norton Identity Safe Toolbar as enabled. But the toolbar doesn't shows up. Under the View tab, I don't see any option to enable the toolbar.

Btw, wonderful product!

Hi miteshm,

Double check to see if you are running the 32 bit version of IE.  It will look like this:

If it says 64 bit where I have placed the circle you are running the 64 bit version of IE and the toolbar wil not display with 64 bit version.

Please let us know if this helps.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.