• Toute la Communauté
    • Toute la Communauté
    • Forums
    • Idées
    • Blogs
Avancé

Pas ce que vous cherchiez ? Demandez aux experts !

Remerciements0

Have been attempting to restore approximately 29GB for a month

MY hard drive crashed.  I installed a new one and have the computer up and running fine.  I have been attempting to restore the 29GB from NOBU.  I started the last attempt on June 22.  It still shows "server preparing restore".  Can it possibly, actually take this long?  There are zero restored files on my machine.  It keeps telling me I should buy more NOBU storage, but first I have to be convinced I haven't thrown my money away in the first place on the first 30GB I purchased .  What gives??

Réponses

Remerciements0

Re: Have been attempting to restore approximately 29GB for a month

Hello dwhip

You haven't thrown anything away. Have you had a chance to fully read the sticky about how restores work?

Also please send me a private message with your Norton email address. I'll have engineering take a look at the account and see if the restore is building. I've seen it take a long time if there is a long history to rebuild from but not quite that long. Part of the issue that may be prolonging is it had to cancel the other restore you had running first.

Remerciements0

Wesley,

I'd be happy to send you a private message, but don't know your email address.  Is there a button I am missing that allows me to PM you?

Dwhip

Remerciements0

Do you have an udate for me?  My NOBU still shows "Server Preparing restore". 

Remerciements0

Check it out now. All the active pending jobs have been aborted. Let me know what you see once you login to your account. If its all good please mark this as solved.

Remerciements0

Hey, no one wants to hit the "Accept as Solution" button as much as I do.   I am testing the restore of 1 folder of about 8 photos right now.   When I get all my docs, music and pictures back, I'll gladly hit that buttton.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.