• Toute la Communauté
    • Toute la Communauté
    • Forums
    • Idées
    • Blogs
Avancé

Pas ce que vous cherchiez ? Demandez aux experts !

Remerciements0

Purge won't stop

Really?  Your solution is to delete the computer and uninstall and reinstall?  That's a crappy solution.  Come ON!  Did you not see the post from the person whose been purging for TEN DAYS????  

I'm really unhappy with this product and would like it if I could just get my simple WhaleMail back.  I've had not only this issue of the lenghty purge time (I'm in about hour 12 now, and I only backup individual files...have done it many times in the past with no problem, too, so why this time???), but I've also had issues where the files won't email the first time around, and I have to redo it at least once.  HELP US OUT HERE!  >:-(

Réponses

Remerciements0

Re: Purge won't stop

Really?  Your solution is to delete the computer and uninstall and reinstall?  That's a crappy solution.  Come ON!  Did you not see the post from the person whose been purging for TEN DAYS????  

I'm really unhappy with this product and would like it if I could just get my simple WhaleMail back.  I've had not only this issue of the lenghty purge time (I'm in about hour 12 now, and I only backup individual files...have done it many times in the past with no problem, too, so why this time???), but I've also had issues where the files won't email the first time around, and I have to redo it at least once.  HELP US OUT HERE!  >:-(

Remerciements0

Hi KarenLBuchanan,

Sorry to hear about the issue.

Could you elaborate more on the issue that you are facing at the moment? Is it the high purge time or unable to email the file sharing links?

Regards,

Roger

Remerciements0

Hello Karen

Without being able to look at your account directly its hard to answer your question yet. Can you shoot me a private message containing:

• Your Norton account email address.
  • A link to this forum thread as reference.

Please do not post this info publicly for your own security.

From there I can check the account and see why the purge is stuck and get it cancelled. This is a matter that has also been shared with our development team for future product improvement as well.

Besides backup do you use Norton Online Backup primarily for the file sharing component?

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.