• Toute la Communauté
    • Toute la Communauté
    • Forums
    • Idées
    • Blogs
Avancé

Pas ce que vous cherchiez ? Demandez aux experts !

Remerciements0

Norton Online Backup activation

I recently renewed my Norton 360 Premier Edition, which includes 25KG of extra Online storage, through auto renewal. My online backup has stopped working and tells me to reactivate using my new subscription. When I enter the Product Serial Number in the activation box, the system will not accept it. What should I do?

Réponses

Remerciements0

Re: Norton Online Backup activation

I recently renewed my Norton 360 Premier Edition, which includes 25KG of extra Online storage, through auto renewal. My online backup has stopped working and tells me to reactivate using my new subscription. When I enter the Product Serial Number in the activation box, the system will not accept it. What should I do?

Remerciements0

Hi...you can go to  www.norton.com/nrt and run it. While its running start downloading your Norton 360 premier from this link www.norton.com/digital (save on your desired location) .In case NRT is finished,it will ask for a restart but dont do it yet until the download of Norton is all set.Restart your computer and re-install your Norton.Open the program and go to backup/manage backup set/go to where/choose online storage/check if the backup size is reflecting..if not activate it(it will ask for you to login to your Norton account).Go back to the Norton program,go to backup/manage backup set/go to where/click refresh on the top left side.

Do this and update us. thank you

Remerciements0

My problem is still there.

What should I do?

Accepted Solution
Remerciements1 Stats

Hi Dave,

Try these steps:

1. Open Norton 360's main client.
    2. Click on Manage on the right hand side.
    3. Click on Log Out located to the right. It is a darker grey color so it may be a little hard to see.
    4. Once done close Norton 360 and re-open it.
    5. Go back to Manage again and re-login to the Norton Account.
    6. Once completed go back to the main Norton 360 screen and click on Backup.
    7. Click on Restore Files. 
    8. Click on View All
    9. There will be a link on the bottom of the next screen that says Refresh List.
    10. It'll connect to storage from there and retrieve the past history. 
    11. Select the set and click Close.
    12. Close out of Norton 360 and give the system a restart to be safe.
    13. Once its back up verify if online backup has properly activated. 

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.