O que você está procurando? Pergunte a um especialista!
Password Manager Information Breach - Other user's info in my pw manager
I found two entries for another user in my Password Manager. I was able to log on to one of the sites with their credentials. I was able to view the other user's purchase history and mail address\phone. This is a major breach. I assume this is an issue with the online database. I have been on hold with Norton for over an hour. I need to know:
1. What are the mechanics of the Password Manager such that information could have been crossed between accounts?
2. Are Wallet, Addresses, Notes, etc vulnerable to such a breach?
3. How will Norton prove to me that my information has not\can not be leaked to another user?
4. How will Norton address this issue with me and with other users?
5. Has anyone else had this issue?
Norton needs to give me a good reason not to scrap Password Manager and get a refund.